Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Blog

I've decided to create a blog. Mostly because my main tool for social media has become Twitter and since at times I have more to say than is allowed by that vehicle, I'll just write a blog and post a link as necessary. Huzzah!

As you can tell, this blog is more centered toward my personal interests versus professional. In case you were wondering, I'm a CPA by trade. I have other outlets I use to develop my professional career. This outlet will be to discuss my "artistic" passions: film, music, reading, etc. Although, the topic could be random - so reader beware!

Oh yeah, the title of my blog may or may not have come from the great show "Community." It also is reflective of the potential randomness of this blog.

My twitter: @kclaw31

No comments:

Post a Comment